We offer a full range of planning services that we customize for each couple. Below you will find a sampling of our most popular packages listed. The packages listed here are just to give you an idea as to what our "full" and "month-of" packages may include.
Full-Service Wedding Coordination
This package is ideal for couples who need every part of their wedding planned from start to finish. Couples can be involved as much or as little as they wish.
This package includes, but is not limited to:
- Unlimited consultation hours
- Venue and vendor search (caterer; photographer; videographer; lighting; tent rental; chairs, tables, linens, and furniture rental; DJ or band; floral designer; hair and makeup artist; transportation; cake design; bartending services; toilet rentals; hotel room blocks; rehearsal dinner and brunch recommendations, etc.)
- Review of vendor contracts
- Theme and design of your wedding
- Etiquette advice
- Guidance on pre-wedding events (including rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, accommodation of guests, entertainment, transportation, etc.)
- Place cards, escort cards, table signs, and invitations
- Budget development and management
- Marriage license and name changing guidance (if needed)
- Timelines/schedules and checklist
- Full coordination of rehearsal, ceremony, and reception
- Wedding day coordination
- Final confirmations
Month-of Wedding Coordination
This package is great for couples who have done all the pre-planning, but want to have a professional with them during the final month of the wedding planning, when things get really crazy.
This package includes:
- On-site meeting prior to the month of the wedding (walk-through of ceremony and reception)
- Close planning with all vendors to ensure all aspects of wedding day flow seamlessly
- Detailed and informative itinerary for wedding day
- Wedding day timeline
- Timeline distribution to all vendors prior to wedding
On-site wedding day management
Assistance with setup and breakdown of decor
Attendance at final vendor meetings (as needed)
Full on-site assistance at rehearsal
Unlimited consultations via phone, email, and face-to-face during the final month of your wedding planning
Pricing & Information
Please contact Ana at North Shore Weddings by Ana, LLC directly for pricing and further package information. Our fees are based on client budget and the size and complexity of your event. Let's talk about your event together and how we can help you.